1. After your treatment your brows will appear larger and darker than expected – this is normal.
2. Within the short period of time (7-14 days) the colour will lighten up to 40% and the size of the treated area will also shrink by up to 15%.
3. An aftercare information checklist, aftercare balm and aftercare wipes will be supplied as part of your total cost.
4. If you have any questions regarding aftercare and it is not listed on the sheet provided to you or listed here, then please contact Stacey here.
5. For best results we recommend for 7-14 days you avoid: swimming, saunas, spas, excessive sweating, sun tanning, sun beds, light (laser) therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors, direct water or makeup on the treated area.
6. Do not pick, peel or scratch your healing skin as you may cause uneven healing of pigment; you also increase your risk of infection and scarring.
7. Always protest the treated area from the sun with a sun protection cream (not just in the first 7-14 days).
8. Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to faster pigment fading.
9. No injectables 2 weeks after the appointment.